Monday, May 26, 2008
Sunday, May 18, 2008
- SUNDAY: chicken fajitas with all the fixings, our favorite bean dip & tortilla chips
- MONDAY: ham steaks, peas, augratin potatoes
- TUESDAY: chicken broccoli casserole, biscuits
- WEDNESDAY: crockpot ravioli, garlic bread, tossed salad
- THURSDAY: Awesome Slow Cooker Pot Roast with potatoes and onions added in
- FRIDAY: Not sure yet.... might be an order-in pizza night! :)
Check out more menus and share yours at Menu Plan Monday!
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
- TUESDAY-- Tonight we tried this Peppy Pizza Pie, only I substituted sausage for the ground beef. It was OK, but we weren't too thrilled with it.
- WEDNESDAY-- our favorite meatball subs in the crockpot, carrot sticks, salad
- THURSDAY-- kielbasa, macaroni & cheese, peas
- FRIDAY-- another favorite: Kim's pork roast with apples in the crockpot, steamed broccoli
Monday, May 5, 2008
- TUESDAY: hot sausage links on buns, pasta salad, steamed broccoli (DH came home from the store with some "extra hot" sausage links... we'll see how we like them! The kids will probably have chicken nuggets.)
- WEDNESDAY: *new recipe* Savory Sweet Crockpot Chicken, pasta, steamed mixed veggies (This was the only meal we didn't get to on last week's menu plan!)
- THURSDAY: crockpot round steak and gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans
- FRIDAY: my mom's crockpot ribs*, mini ears of corn on the cob
*The ribs are very easy to do-- just place boneless country spare ribs in the crockpot with salt and pepper (no liquid) and cook on low all day. Then, about an hour before you want to eat, drain all the fat and liquid out of the crockpot, and add in your favorite BBQ sauce. (We like a store brand thick and spicy sauce.) Simmer another hour on low, then enjoy!
Visit Menu Plan Monday to share your menu
Sunday, May 4, 2008
When I'm looking through recipes, I almost always skip those that feature rosemary as the main herb. There's just something about the smell and flavor of rosemary that I don't particularly care for. What about you- which herbs do you avoid?
Posted by Amy at 11:49 AM