*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, December 17, 2007

Menu Plan Monday 12/17

Menu Plan Monday


OK, time to get back to normal and actually have a plan this week-- I took last week off, and we ate whatever sounded good. That was nice for a change, but this week will be super-busy, so I need a plan! :)

MONDAY: Meatball Subs, homemade oven fries
TUESDAY: Pork Chop and Stuffing Casserole, green beans
WEDNESDAY: *new recipe* Slow Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken rice, stewed tomatoes
THURSDAY: Crockpot Ravioli ,salad, garlic bread
FRIDAY: BBQ Ribettes, corn
SATURDAY: Open.... out to eat or leftovers.
SUNDAY: Christmas party at my Grandma's- I'm taking my favorite Macaroni & Cheese with Tomatoes (I LOVE this stuff!) and mini cheesecakes.


Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu
or see what others are eating this week!


3 comments:

Natalie said...

Have fun at your party!

My Menu Plan is up too! :)

Candi said...

It all sounds yummy!!

I guess you could say that I took last week off. I planned for the week, but we were just so busy I didn't actually cook the meals (well, I cooked one of them).

Kimi said...

that mac n cheese looks so good. i can't wait to try it. could you use diced tomatoes instead of the stewed?