*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Menu Plan Monday 12/3

Menu Plan Monday

After the deal I got on chicken this week, you'll be seeing a lot of chicken (even more than usual) on our menus for the next few weeks! :)

  • SUNDAY: Buffalo chicken subs, potato salad, carrots & celery
  • MONDAY: roasted pork loin, some kind of potatoes, steamed broccoli
  • TUESDAY: crockpot meatball subs (a family favorite), carrots & celery
  • WEDNESDAY: *new recipe* Yummy & Comforting Chicken Tetrazzini, peas
  • THURSDAY: I'm working really late-- DH and the kids will be on their own.
  • FRIDAY: Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings (Not my usual recipe-- I got a deal on one of those premixed frozen crockpot dinners-- we'll see if it's any good!)
  • SATURDAY: Left open, as usual, for meals we skipped or eating out.

Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu

or see what others are eating this week!


2 comments:

Katrine said...

I left Saturday's menu open also, I need a break!

The Estrogen Files said...

So glad I found you! I love my recipe blog, but I know all the recipes. So glad to find another foodie! Looks like a good week there. I'm trolling for next week.