*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Menu Plan Monday 7/29

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Welcome! I've participated in MPM for quite a while now, over on my old cooking blog, Amy's Cooking Adventures, but this is the first menu I've posted since I moved to this new blog last week.

Weight Watchers points are included when available.

  • MONDAY: leftovers
  • TUESDAY: my Tater Tot Casserole and stewed tomatoes
  • WEDNESDAY: new recipe: Italian Ricotta Tomato Pie (10pts as written, but I'm going to sub some lower-calorie ingredients.) and tossed salad

  • THURSDAY: new recipe: Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing (7 pts) and steamed broccoli (0pts)

  • Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing (The recipe came from a WW forum called Bootcamp Buddies, (here), but since the recipe is buried way down in the thread, I thought I'd go ahead and just copy it here. I hope it's good- I don't usually post recipes that I haven't personally tried!)
  • 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 box stove top stuffing mix
  • 1 can 98% FF cream of mushroom soup
  • 1/2 cup water or chicken bouillon
  • Spray a 3 1/2 quart crockpot with cooking spray. Add chicken breast. Combine stuffing, soup and liquid. Spread over chicken. Cook on low 6-8 hours. (7 points/ 6 servings)
  • FRIDAY: broiled pork chops (2pts) with Italian potatoes/ mixed veggies (a frozen blend from Sam's)

If you came directly to this post, be sure you check out the rest of my new cooking blog, including the yummy strawberry pie recipe I posted the other night!

Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu or see what others are eating this week!

P.S. If you know anything about soccer & can suggest a good "dummies"-type book or website, please pop over to my main blog for a minute and leave a comment-- thanks!

7 comments:

Betsy said...

looks great!

Sharon said...

Yum! It all looks good. :)I wish I knew more about soccer. Sorry I have no suggestions!

Anonymous said...

the tomato pie sounds delicious!! Have a great week.

Jennifer said...

I'm getting hungry now! Your menu looks delicious! That tomato pie has me drooling! Yum!

Have a wonderful week!

Sandra said...

Great menu, everything looks wonderful.

Sandra

Poonam said...

Awesome menu! Got here from Laura's blog.

The Estrogen Files said...

Looks good this week! I'm trolling for next week's MPM.