*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, July 23, 2007

Moving Day!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I've decided to move my old cooking blog here, to Blogger, since Blogger's widgets make it so much easier for HTML-impaired persons like myself. This will also simplify things when I want to make posts-- I'll only have to log in one place to post to both blogs. Anything that makes things easier is great in my book!

Bear with me while I tweak things and get them the way I want them to look!
P.S. Since I wasn't sure I'd have this site up and running today, my Menu Plan Monday post for this week is over on the old site!

You can ignore this: Technorati Profile . It's just a technicality!

No comments: