*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, April 28, 2008

Big Brother 9 Finale

Can you believe that Adam won? Over Ryan?? I was a little surprised at how the final vote went (6-1), but I had a feeling Adam was going to win after watching the jury's questions earlier in the program last night. Before that, though, I'd have thought Ryan had it hands down-- I think he was a better player and he won more competitions. But, as they say, it's Big Brother, so you never know what will happen. Edited to add: This post was supposed to appear over on my main blog, but somehow I posted it here instead! Since it already has comments here I guess I'll just leave it as is, LOL! :)

2 comments:

amanda. said...

I was so excited that Adam won! I'm still angry with Ryan for taking that $10000 from Sheila. ;)

Ginny said...

I had a feeling Adam would take it. They usually don't go by who wins the most. Out of the 2 of them, I wanted Adam to win just because he is donating 100,000 of it. I thought that was cool. I was excited that James won the $25000!