*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, April 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 4/7

It's going to be another busy week in my house.... I'll be making use of my beloved crockpot to help us stay away from fast food.


SUNDAY: broccoli soup, garlic bread

MONDAY: my recipe for General Tso's chicken, stir-fry veggies, rice

TUESDAY: DH and I are actually going out-- whoo hoo! :) We'll be eating at the ball park (local city team, a league below MLB). The kids and sitter will likely have chicken nuggets and macaroni, or something similar.

WEDNESDAY: *new recipe* Kim's Crockpot Pork Loin with Apples and parslied potatoes

THURSDAY: *new recipe* Crockpot Beef Stroganoff , green beans, biscuits

FRIDAY: broiled pork chops, stuffing, steamed broccoli

SATURDAY: pepperoni stromboli (my grandma's recipe-- to be posted later this week) and tossed salad
Check out other's menus and share your own at Menu Plan Monday!

4 comments:

Niki Jolene said...

it all sounds so delish!!!

:)

Wifey said...

The crockpot stroganoff sounds great! Have a wonderful week!

A Simple Wife said...

I love the crockpot dishes! I've been looking for new ones since it's already so hot here this year. I have the feeling I'm going to be doing a lot of non-oven/stove dishes this summer.

Kim said...

Girl, that porkloin dish is yummy! I hope y'all like it as much as we did.