*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, April 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 4/28



Another crazy mixed-up week ahead.... DH & I are both working different hours than usual, and a couple of nights we won't all be eating together. Why do I have a feeling that this is just foreshadowing what's ahead when our kids are old enough to be lots of activities? :)




MONDAY: My Crockpot Potato Soup & ham sandwiches


TUESDAY: *new recipe* Slow Cooker Enchiladas, corn


WEDNESDAY: Zesty Italian Roast in the Crockpot, parslied potatoes, green beans


THURSDAY: broiled pork chops, macaroni & cheese, peas


FRIDAY: *new recipe* Savory Sweet Crockpot Chicken, noodles, mixed veggies

Visit the home of Menu Plan Monday for more great menus & ideas!


2 comments:

Sharon said...

Amy, I love your menu this week! Delicious. I'm saving that Sweet Crockpot Chicken recipe. Looks so good! Thanks for the link. :)
Have a great week! Hope it's not too hectic for you.
(and PS-are you getting the cooler OH weather, too? I don't want to turn our heat back on!)

Wendy said...

This all looks delicious! Thanks for sharing your menu. I hope your week turns out to be less crazy than you're expecting. :)