*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, June 30, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 6/30


I haven't done a menu plan for a couple of weeks now for various reasons. I figured it was time to get back on track, but this week isn't exactly normal for us- we'll be eating out three nights in a row! :)


TUESDAY: *new recipe* Awesome Baked Pork Chops, potatoes, steamed veggie mix
WEDNESDAY: crockpot BBQ chicken, corn on the cob
THURSDAY: eating out with friends
FRIDAY: dinner at a family event
SATURDAY: dinner at my cousin's wedding reception

Check out more menu plans~ Menu Plan Monday is usually hosted by I'm An Organizing Junkie, but since she's on vacation this week, you'll find it HERE instead.

P.S. I'm still trying to adjust the new header image... the sidebars overlapping it are bugging me!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Yeah! I am so glad you are back. I love your recipes and was sad when you posted that you might not be keeping this blog up.

Kerri
heartprintcottage.com