*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, July 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 7/14


It's an easy week for me in the kitchen, which is great, because we have a busy week ahead!



MONDAY: *new recipe* Stephanie's Crockpot Peppercorn Steak & roasted potatoes

TUESDAY: eating out with friends to celebrate their new baby :) (We're ordering pizza at their house- I offered to bring dinner, but they want to treat us, so pizza it is!)

WEDNESDAY: birthday party/ cookout for my mom's 60th birthday ~ I'm bringing this yummy broccoli salad.

THURSDAY: Crockpot Hash Brown Casserole with ham added in, peas

FRIDAY: hamburgers with all the fixings & french fries

See? I told you it was an easy week- I feel like I'll hardly be cooking at all! I would like to take a cake or another baked good to our friends' house on Tuesday night~ since baking is not my forte, I'm open for any/ all suggestions!

7 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm going to have to make that hashbrown crock-pot recipe. Blessings!

Extraordinary Ordinary Life said...

The crockpot meal and the broccoli salad sound yummy! My mother-in-law makes a similar broccoli salad and it is so good. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

What a joy to celebrate a new baby! Looks like a simply YUMMY week. :)
Angela

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!

The broccoli salad looks yummy- I can't wait to try it.

threesidesofcrazy said...

That peppercorn steak sounds awesome!!

Anonymous said...

The Crockpot Peppercorn Steak sounds good and easy to make!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Karen
www.homeschoolblogger.com/cookalatte

Teena in Toronto said...

So I can come by for supper every night?! :)

Happy blogoversary!