*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Menu Plan Monday 10/29

Yep, I'm actually posting this on Sunday... I don't know if I'll have time later tonight or tommorow! ;)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

NOTES FROM LAST WEEK: I wound up creating my own Ham & Hash Brown Casserole recipe instead of using the one I'd picked out-- I posted my version here. The Crockpot Beef & Noodles would have been boring as written, but with added onions, celery, and mushrooms, it was OK. And I didn't get to make the Pizza Casserole... I'll save that one for another time.


Here's this week's plan:

Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie
to share your menu or see what others are eating this week!


P.S. This blog is PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness month! It's been fun being pink, but I'll be changing to a new template later this week. :)

3 comments:

Heather said...

Your menu looks great this week. My sister should me your blog a few days ago and I also do MPM so alot of my meals this week are from you, you have some great stuff. Can't wait to try them.
Have a great week.

Barbara said...

Your menu sound delicous. I love that you post links to your recipes, that's so nice of you.
Blessings, Barbara

Kim said...

Everything looks delicious. Have a nice week--
Kim