*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Review: Annie Chun's Noodle Express

I should not be allowed in grocery aisles when I'm hungry... I'm sure you all can relate. So anyways, today DD and I ran to Target for a few things before lunch. Well, on impulse, I decided to try one of these Annie Chun's Noodle Express Spicy Szechuan noodle bowls for my lunch.

All I can say is... WOW. It was SO good! The noodles are already cooked, and you just stir in the sauce and toppings and then microwave it for one minute. I was really impressed with the flavor and quality of this instant meal.

And yes, $2.99 is more than I would usually spend on a lunch at home, but it's cheaper than eating out at most fast food places, which is what I probably would have been tempted to do otherwise. I calculated the WW points, and the entire tray was six points, which is also less than most fast food choices. Another neat thing... the tray that the meal is in is biodegradable and decomposes in the soil-- check this out.

So, all in all, I'm giving this instant meal a thumbs-up rating, and I'll definitely be trying more of their products in the future.

P.S. I was in no way compensated for this review... I just like to share good products when I find them! :)

This blog is PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness month!
Have you done your breast self-exam this month?

No comments: