*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Friday, October 26, 2007

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are my favorite fall cookies! I got this recipe off the internet a few years ago, unfortunately I don't remember the original source. I'm making a batch this morning to take to my daughter's preschool program.

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • 1 (15oz.) can pumpkin
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 cup oil
  • 2 eggs
  • 4 cups flour
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 tsps cinnamon (I use a little more)
  • 4 tsps baking powder
  • 2 tsp baking soda dissolved in 2 tsp of milk
  • 1 12oz. bag of chocolate chips
  • Preheat oven to 375. Mix pumpkin, sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and milk mixture and set aside. In another bowl, sift together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt; after sifting combine with pumpkin mixture. Drop by spoonfuls onto baking sheet & bake for 10-15 minutes.

    This blog is PINK for Breast Cancer Awareness month!

No comments: