*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, November 4, 2007

New Turkey Recipe (joke!)

This was actually an email forward that my sister sent me, but it was just too funny for me not to share this new "recipe"!


NEW TURKEY RECIPE


Your dinner will be the talk of the TOWN!!
You should try this!
Sure to bring smiles from your guests!
Here is a new way to prepare your Thanksgiving Turkey.
1. Cut out aluminum foil in desired shapes.
2. Arrange the turkey in the roasting pan, position the foil carefully. (see attached picture for details)
3. Roast according to your own recipe and serve.
4. Watch your guests' faces... >


Scrappers, stampers, and card makers: check out my new weekly meme, Sunday Scrappin'!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That is just too funny...that would make for interesting conversation around the table this Thanksgiving lol.