*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Thursday, November 15, 2007

"Gobble, Gobble" Carnival- fall desserts

gGobble Gobble some good stuff I wanted to participate in this fun Thanksgiving recent carnival, but today was just too busy for blogging long recipes. So, here are a couple of quick links to two wonderful fall treats:

The first is one of my personal favorites, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies- I just posted the recipe here a few weeks ago. I usually make a big batch of these to take to the various places we go on Thanksgiving.

The second link is a bonus- it's a link from my friend Sarah's blog-- it's for her Layered Pumpkin Loaf. I tasted it at her recent Stampin' Up party, and it's delicious. She just posted the recipe on her blog, and you won't want to miss it!

to c

3 comments:

Mandy said...

These sound like a wonderful thing to have on-hand on Thanksgiving day!

Karla Porter Archer said...

oh my goodness! FORGET THE PUMPKIN PIE! I'm makin' one of these!

Thanks for sharing and joining in on the fun!

Blessings,
K

My Trendy Tykes said...

Great recipe!

Linda