*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Menu Plan Monday 11/5

As usual, I'm actually posting this on Sunday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

NOTES FROM LAST WEEK: I finally got around to trying the Macaroni & Cheese with Tomatoes from a few weeks ago.... wow! It was so good, I may replace my old favorite Macaroni & Cheese recipe! Also on last week's menu were the Sausage Melts... another winner. Those were SO good and easy.

Here's the plan for this week~ it's not as detailed as usual since I'm not trying any new recipes. :)

SUNDAY: leftovers

MONDAY: My Crockpot Vegetable Soup and Sandwiches

TUESDAY: Sweet & Sour Chicken over Jasmine Rice, Pineapple Chunks, Steamed Veggies

WEDNESDAY: Roasted Turkey Breast, Stuffing, Gravy, Steamed Broccoli (Didn't have this last week- we ordered pizza instead!)

THURSDAY: BBQ Ribettes, Corn, Hash Brown Potatoes

FRIDAY: Hamburgers, Homemade Oven Baked Fries, Carrots & Celery


Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu

or see what others are eating this week!



Attention scrappers, card makers, and stampers: check out my new weekly meme!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful and diverse meal plan this week. Great job!

Jen @ JenuineJen said...

Looks like a yummy week! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love jasmine rice! Yum! Everything looks good! I will check out those recipes from last week you gave the thumbs up for!

Sherry
(Educating Emme)

Sharon said...

Great menu. :)
Hey, are you still doing WW? I have been SO OFF the last 2 weeks. So much pizza. :(
Your menu looks really good. Have a great week!