*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 2/11

I didn't get to my menu planning last week-- but I think, I hope, we're all finally healthy again and ready to get back on track.

Recipes are marked "new recipe" or TNT= Tried & True!

MONDAY: leftover Chicken Pot Pie from Sunday (recipe in the entry before this one)
TUESDAY: *TNT* Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, steamed mixed veggies
WEDNESDAY: *TNT* My Famous Chicken Enchiladas (recipe in sidebar) & stewed tomatoes
THURSDAY: *new recipe* Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, peas
FRIDAY: lasagna, garlic bread, green beans
SATURDAY: Open, as usual, for skipped meals or eating out.

Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu
or see what others are eating this week!

No comments: