*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, February 18, 2008

Menu Plan Monday~ on Tuesday! ;)

Good grief, I wrote my menu plan and then forgot to post it in time for Menu Plan Monday yesterday! Anyways, here's the plan for this week:

SUNDAY: buffalo wings (chicken nuggets for kids) & steak fries
MONDAY: beef meximelts, stewed tomatoes, sweet corn cake
TUESDAY: sausage melts, scalloped potatoes, steamed squash blend
Edited Tuesday to add: I'm really hungry for homemade stromboli, so we'll see what I actually wind up making tonight, LOL! :)
WEDNESDAY: *New Recipe* Crockpot Scalloped Potatoes and Ham, peas (Still haven't tried this one- maybe this week we'll finally get to it!)
THURSDAY: *New Recipe* Crockpot Onion-Mushroom Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
FRIDAY: to be determined! Something in the crockpot while I'm at work, most likely.
SATURDAY: After an afternoon of munching on appetizers during my stamping party (recipes/plan for the party will be posted later this week) we'll probably just have sandwiches or something for supper.

Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu
or see what others are eating this week!

3 comments:

threesidesofcrazy said...

I love beef meximelts. Do you have a good recipe?

Just Me :) said...

Do you make your own buffalo wings? I would love that recipe. :)

Recipezaar is a favorite of mine too. I've posted recipes on there, but I haven't tried adding a photo. I may have to give that a try.

I started a new recipe blog this week...http://cookbookshelf.blogspot.com/ I sitll have lots of recipes I want to add to it. :)

threesidesofcrazy said...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU - the recipe for the meximelts is a godsend.