*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, February 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 2/25

Menu Plan Monday

SUNDAY: We had a corn/potato/bacon chowder and ham roll-ups. I'll have to post the recipe later... I started out with one, but I added & changed a lot by the time it was done! ;)


MONDAY: *family favorite* Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches, homemade baked fries

* We'll be topping the sandwiches with some of the leftover Blue Cheese Spread from Saturday, when I had a Stampin' Up party. The spread was really good on celery & crackers, and I think it will be perfect on these sandwiches!


TUESDAY:*new recipe* Chicken Casserole , biscuits


WEDNESDAY: bratwurst, potato salad, baked apples


THURSDAY: *new recipe* Sour Cream Casserole and peas


FRIDAY: Crockpot BBQ Ribs, corn

My mom's BBQ Ribs:

3-5 lbs boneless spare ribs

1 bottle favorite BBQ sauce (we like Bold & Spicy by KC Masterpiece)

salt & pepper, to taste

Place ribs in crockpot, season to taste. Cook on low all day (do not add any liquids). About an hour before serving time, drain liquid that has accumulated, and pour in BBQ sauce.

Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu
or see what others are eating this week!



No comments: