*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Menu

So what are you eating on Super Bowl Sunday? We're not having a party or going anywhere this year, but we will still have a supper of fun party foods. :)

Here's our menu:
~ Hot wings for DH and I (frozen, premade)
~ Chicken Rings for the kids (frozen, premade)
~ Our favorite homemade baked fries.
~ Nacho Dip and Chips:

My Mom's Nacho Dip:
1 lb sausage, browned
1 lb Velveeta, cubed
1 jar salsa (I use Pace picante sauce)

Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low setting. Serve with chips.


~ My favorite Hot Broccoli Dip and chips
~ and whatever kind of cookies or brownies I whip up this afternoon.

Clearly, this is not a health food diet, but once in a while it's fun to just snack all evening on some fun foods! :)


No comments: