*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Crockpot Corn Chowder

Here's what we're having for supper tonight-- my version of the recipe "Easy Potato and Corn Chowder". Even my DH, who isn't big on soups, likes this one. We'll have grilled cheese or turkey sandwiches along with it for an easy meal.
Crockpot Corn Chowder
1 can corn
1 can creamed corn
6 pieces bacon, cooked & crumbled (I use "real bacon pieces" from a bag.)
1 16oz. bag cubed hash brown potatoes
1 onion, diced
1 cup milk
For garnish: chopped green onions, shredded cheddar cheese
Combine all ingredients in crockpot and cook on low all day- 6-8 hours. Garnish as desired, serve, and enjoy!


2 comments:

Teri said...

Amy - this sounds awesome! I would love to try it, but I don't think I could convince my hubby that he would like it!!

Jessica said...

Mmm this one sounds good, thanks for sharing!