*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, March 3, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 3/3/08


This week I left in my notes about our schedule-- this is an important part of my menu planning! I only work my paid job on Thursdays and Fridays, so those dinners usually involve the least amount of prep time.


SUNDAY: /DH working late/ Cheesy Tuna Helper, salad

MONDAY: *new recipe* Katy's Breakfast Casserole, fruit salad

TUESDAY: /Tuesday is a crazy day this week, with three appointments to run to and an ice storm expected!/ *family favorite* Crockpot Spaghetti Sauce, pasta, tossed salad

WEDNESDAY: my infamous ;) chicken enchiladas, rice, stewed tomatoes

THURSDAY: /work day/ hamburgers, homemade baked fries

FRIDAY: /work day/ DH will microwave a frozen entree for himself & the kids; I'm working late, then will come home & have something meatless-- likely canned clam chowder.

Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu
or see what others are eating this week!

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hi Amy!!! How did the Breakfast Casserole turn out?? Did you all enjoy it? :)