*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, March 31, 2008

Menu Plan Monday 3/31

I've skipped the last couple of weeks of doing Menu Plan Monday, but it's going to be a busy week, and I'll need a plan!

Everything is a tried and true favorite this week! :)





SUNDAY: beef fajitas, my favorite bean dip & nacho chips, corn


MONDAY: hamburgers, ranch potato wedges


TUESDAY: *DD's 5th birthday, menu of her choice!* Chicken nuggets (kids), Chicken Fingers (adults), our favorite macaroni & cheese with tomatoes, raw veggies & dip, chocolate cake & ice cream. (See entry after this one for details on how I make chicken fingers.)


WEDNESDAY: crockpot meatball subs, steak fries


THURSDAY: crockpot chicken in gravy, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli


FRIDAY: roast in crockpot with veggies


SATURDAY: ??-- I always leave Saturdays open.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to your dd! Wow, FIVE!
I hope she had a great b-day. The menu seems kid-friendly enough. :)

On the menu note-I wish I liked meatball subs. Never have, but they always LOOK tasty. lol

Have a good week!