*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hot Broccoli Dip

Here's one of my favorites, and it's quick and easy:

HOT BROCCOLI DIP
1 lb of pepper jack cheese, cubed
1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 box frozen, chopped broccoli
for serving: 1 bag of Fritos scoops, or hearty crackers

Cook broccoli per directions and drain. Combine cheese, soup, and broccoli in a bowl and microwave until cheese is completely melted, stirring every minute or so. Stir dip well and serve hot (I keep mine in a mini crockpot- it will get very thick if it cools).

Leftovers are great poured over baked potatoes for lunch the next day.

One of my sisters requests that I make this any time I ask her what appetizer I should bring to any family function. :) Enjoy!

No comments: