*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Menu Plan Monday 8/27

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Notes from last week: For the first time in a long time, we really didn't stick to the plan. My husband had taken the week off, and we kept changing our day-to-day plans, so I wound up cooking whatever we were in the mood for each night. It was kind of fun, but we're back to business as usual this week, and I know I'll need a plan this week! :)

As you'll notice below, we're also getting back on plan with Weight Watchers this week:


Head on over to I'm An Organizing Junkie to share your menu
or see what others are eating this week!


6 comments:

Jenny said...

All these sound yummy! I'm going to plan on making the calzones next week...

Jenny-up the hill
www.jennyupthehill.com

Laurel said...

ooh, creamy ranch and potatoes chicken? gonna have to try that this week! it's still too hot to turn the stove on, but i can handle the slowcooker!

Anonymous said...

what a delicious sounding meal plan!! We LOVE calzones.

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment! so neat that you are on ww too! and catholic! wow, too cool!!! dont mind me, i get a little lonely, LOL. I am definitely checking out some of your recipes.

Gina said...

I found your blog from Menu Plan Monday. I'm also in SW Ohio--its nice to "meet" a neighbor.

I'm a Lifetime member of WW so I appreciate the points calculation on your recipes.

Sharon said...

Alright, if & when you try that ranch crockpot meal, let me know how you like it :) If you don't like it, now I'll feel bad! lol.

Sorry if I've asked before-have you tried the crockpot chicken and dumplings? That's one of our new favorites.