*** This cooking blog is being maintained as a recipe archive for now. For current posts, please visit my main blog, Tiny Blessings! ***

Monday, August 20, 2007

Which celebrity chef would you be?

Which Celebrity Chef are You?

You are PAULA DEEN!
You are PAULA DEEN!
You are all about getting back to your roots! It ain't about bein' fancy or low-fat, it's about FAMILY, FRIENDS and FUN! Paula's Home Cooking would be THE IDEAL SET for you!
How do you compare?
Take this test! | Tests from Testriffic


I saw this cute quiz over on Nikki's blog and just had to take it. And you know what? I think it's accurate... I LOVE Paula, and I've always thought that I probably cook more like her than I do any other famous chef. Anyways, it's a funny quiz... go and see who you'd be!

1 comment:

shoeaddict said...

I was Paula Deen, too. Perfect for me because I'm southern (Louisiana) and I loooooove cajun food and cooking for my family and friends. I don't like a lot of complicated ingrediants